The Product Manager is responsible for improving The Fabricant Platform and related products; working closely with our Founders and Tech team, you will build a user-centred product roadmap and drive discovery & delivery of product features that maximise value for our customers, business and community.
To succeed in this role, you have a deep understanding of Web3 and its technology, and have experience with continuously iterating on product features according to user feedback and business needs. You understand how to develop strategy and connect it to action and the right KPI’s for measuring success.
Note: We are looking for candidates based in a European time zone.
- Drive product development through continuous customer research resulting in product traction and an increase in revenue
- Work with our Founders, Tech, Design and Marketing teams to develop strategy and get a validated roadmap in place that has the buy-in of the whole organisation
- Translate the strategy into tangible action items that focus our efforts on a daily/weekly basis
- Evangelise an agile way of working and design/product thinking culture
- Share insights from customer or market research on a regular basis
- Elevate our Product team to the next level in terms of performance and team culture
- Work closely with the Product Design, Product Marketing and Product Owner to continuously evolve the product
- Review product results, test and evaluate hypothesis, leading to incremental improvements
- Work with the Head of Marketing to drive users and implement exciting campaigns and experiences
- 3+ years significant experience as Product Manager in complex digital product environments
- Active participation or experience (even better) in web3
- Experience with finding product-market fit for B2B or even better B2B2C companies
- 3+ years significant lead experience and demonstrated success in project managing the release of complex digital products and services that meet and exceed business objectives
- Experience and passion in one or more of Fashion, Gaming, Blockchain, & Emerging Technologies
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including use of project management/communication and design tools like Miro/Jira/Confluence/Figma
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is key
- Experience with hiring and managing high performing individuals
Nice to have’s
- Knowledgeable about gaming as a hobby or via direct work experience
- VFX background
- Worked with emerging technologies
- Having worked in blockchain projects
Why The Fabricant?
- We were one of the first digital-only Fashion houses; disruption and revolution are in our blood
- We are creative + curious; from Fashion Design to VFX to Crypto Tokenomics, we are home to a wildly diverse set of skills & talent
- All that we do centres around our 3 values: Impact, Curiosity & Empathy
- We are helping to ready the metaverse by building a B2B2C platform that is sustainable, equitable and sexy
- We are helping to ready the metaverse for wider adoption
- Helping to realise a diverse web3 industry is our passion
- 2 of our 3 Co-Founders are female
You believe in our mission and champion The Fabricant values:
Ever-challenging our ways of working to maximise our output as we help shape a more equitable and sustainable Fashion industry.
Continually challenging ourselves and asking questions to foster exploration, education and play in our collective pursuit of innovation.
Leading with our hearts as much as our heads; actively listen with compassion + sensitivity to build stronger relationships, foster inclusivity, and cultivate an environment where everyone feels valued.